Steelguitar.fr - Le forum dédié à la Pedal Steel

Bienvenue sur steelguitar.fr Pour toute inscription nous acceptons les musiciens uniquement sous leurs VRAIS NOMS ET PRÉNOMS (par exemple "Stéphane Lefebvre"). Tout pseudonyme sera immédiatement rejeté. Merci
Steelguitar.fr - Le forum dédié à la Pedal Steel

Pedal steel, matériel, événements, musique, occasions . Le 1 er Forum Français regroupant les Joueurs de Pedal Steel, Lap steel et Résonateurs.

STEELGUITAR.FR
Retrouvez de nombreuses infos à propos de la Pedal Steel sur nos sites ressources: ----- http://www.pedalsteel.fr ----- http://www.pedalsteelguitar.fr -----
Prochains rendez vous importants: -------->>>
PROCHAINES RENCONTRES DE CHARLIEU (42) printemps 2017 - renseignements Éric Want ----

How many times checking the tuning of the pedalrods?

Partagez
Mummenhoff Marc
sage

How many times checking the tuning of the pedalrods?

Message  Mummenhoff Marc le Ven 21 Aoû - 17:36

How many times does people checking out the tuning of the pedalrods?
i've checked once a year and seems to be OK?
Not too many different after a year?
Is it normal to say that the pedals (once cecked) always stay in tune?
When using always the same string thickness ofcourse.
I know people that never checked the pedals?
Is that realistic?
Bernard Glorian
Grand Sage

Re: How many times checking the tuning of the pedalrods?

Message  Bernard Glorian le Lun 24 Aoû - 10:22

Good question, MARC..

On my PSG , they seem stayin' in tune. I check the basic screws when I put it in his case and when I take it off too after driving. A good advice given by Peter Johannisse...

I verify the tuning when I start a little training at home but no main problem with the rods.

Fred Mabrut
Chef de l'apéro

Message  Fred Mabrut le Mar 25 Aoû - 16:55

As you say Marc, pedals stay in tune on a good guitar assuming you always use the same string gauge. Nevertheless, there may be a slight difference after string replacement due to subtle changes in each string.

Mat Davallet
Admin

Message  Mat Davallet le Mer 26 Aoû - 7:51

Hello Marc

For my Sho-Bud, pedals and knee are going out of tune a little bit and i must check for that often (big cabinet drop, wood neck may be the case of it on my guitar). Never forget that for Bernard and Fred's guitars, the first one is a new one and the second is a...FRANKLIN (fucking bastard !!).
Your Changer must be clean and well lubricate for a good return of your pedals and knee and stable tunning. (important !! no lubricant on your tuning nut when you wash the changer...)
For the string gauge it depend on wich string you change (and the value too) !! So, fred is right, when you find a good gauge for your strings, keep it !!.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 13 Déc - 0:41