Steelguitar.fr - Le forum dédié à la Pedal Steel

Bienvenue sur steelguitar.fr Pour toute inscription nous acceptons les musiciens uniquement sous leurs VRAIS NOMS ET PRÉNOMS (par exemple "Stéphane Lefebvre"). Tout pseudonyme sera immédiatement rejeté. Merci
Steelguitar.fr - Le forum dédié à la Pedal Steel

Pedal steel, matériel, événements, musique, occasions . Le 1 er Forum Français regroupant les Joueurs de Pedal Steel, Lap steel et Résonateurs.

STEELGUITAR.FR
Retrouvez de nombreuses infos à propos de la Pedal Steel sur nos sites ressources: ----- http://www.pedalsteel.fr ----- http://www.pedalsteelguitar.fr -----
Prochains rendez vous importants: -------->>>
PROCHAINES RENCONTRES DE CHARLIEU (42) printemps 2017 - renseignements Éric Want ----

Also with fingerpicks a 5-string banjo

Partagez
Mummenhoff Marc
sage

Also with fingerpicks a 5-string banjo

Message  Mummenhoff Marc le Dim 3 Fév - 21:36

Some banjo pickin' from me :-)

It's also with fingerpicks. I think every steeler shoud easly play 5-string banjo
I love playin' it just like i love the steel :-)
jean marie stainier
sage

Re: Also with fingerpicks a 5-string banjo

Message  jean marie stainier le Dim 3 Fév - 22:22

Nice, Marc !
A good reminder of the good old days. I think I spotted some pictures of your Arizona Rangers era, when I was touring with the Death Vallley Band.
I still play the 5-string banjo but I must confess that my motivation for banjo decreased in favour of the psg
J-M Like a Star @ heaven
CLEMENT CANTIN
sage

Message  CLEMENT CANTIN le Lun 4 Fév - 6:45

Great Marc!! As JM, I have to confess that my banjo is sleeping on its stand most of the time; If I would have to play Foggy Monts' Breakdown again, A long training would be necessary...!
Mummenhoff Marc
sage

Message  Mummenhoff Marc le Lun 4 Fév - 8:25

I remember the Death Valley Band. I didn't know you played with them Jean Marie.
I remember a guy with a plastic hand that played dobro??
Yes those were the days JM. We all played every weekend sometimes 2 or three times and with good money!
I have a dejavue now, because in februari i am playing with Tin Wheel 3 sundays in the last western club of Belgium El Paso :-)
Well i started banjo playing the same time i learned steel and i am still playin' it today.
The only difficulties in playing banjo is to amplified it. A good microphone is a must!
The banjo is not dominant in our setlist. I play 3 songs with it.
The latest song we play with banjo is the song Will the circle be unbroken (from the movie)
For the moment is Bluegrass hot in Belgium! :-)
jean marie stainier
sage

Message  jean marie stainier le Lun 4 Fév - 10:56

You are right, Marc. There was a dobro / harmonica player with an artificial hand. I was the steeler and lead guitarist
from the foundation till I left late 1989.
On my side too, I may not complain about the number of dates (>50/year) with White Falcon (Belgium, France and Holland).
For what concerns bluegrass in Belgium, I think the opportunities are close to zero. Most of the concerts generally took place in western villages/clubs, ranchs...but they practically all disappeared.
J-M

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 19 Aoû - 2:37